Décor Unit 300 ST
Danmatic’s Décor Unit is a modular system designed for decoration of freestanding bread.
The Décor Unit is build around a through going conveyor, on which is mounted a moistening roller system and a seeder.
The moistening roller system ensures that the liquid is applied only on the products, while the belt stays dry. This gives the possibility to reuse the surplus topping, as this falls into a collecting bin placed beneath the outfeed of the conveyor.
Moistening of the products can be done by using different liquid applicators like water, starch combinations, egg and oil. The Décor Unit handles liquids with pH-value between 5 and 9.
The seeding hopper is a separate unit, which can be replaced when changing topping. A Flex-coupling on the backside will ensure a quick replacement of the hopper without the use of tools. Replacing the hopper takes less than a minute.
- Décor Unit 300 is a Stand Alone Unit operated via the panel (no touch panel)
- Electrical cabinet mounted on top of the unit
- Belt width 230 mm
- Length of Décor Unit: 2.000 mm
- Capacity up to 2.000 pcs/h, short side leading
- Multiple seeders
- Extra seeding hoppers
- Automatic refilling system for topping (Vacuum conveyor)
- Pressing roller
- Mobile storage trolley for extra seeding hoppers
Please contact us
Please call us or send your general inquiries.