Décor Unit 300-400
Danmatic’s Décor Unit is a modular system designed for decoration of freestanding bread.
The Décor Unit is build around a two-piece conveyor, on which is mounted a moistening roller system, a seeder and a vibrating conveyor.
The moistening roller system ensures that the liquid is applied only on the products, while the belt stays dry. This gives the possibility to reuse the surplus topping, as this falls onto a vibrating conveyor mounted in the transition between the two belts. The vibrating conveyor transfers the surplus topping sideways away from the line.
Moistening of the products can be done by using different liquid applicators like water, starch combinations, egg and oil. The Décor Unit handles liquids with pH-value between 5 and 9.
The seeding hopper is a separate unit, which can be replaced when changing topping. A Flex-coupling on the backside will ensure a quick replacement of the hopper without the use of tools. Replacing the hopper takes less than a minute.
DEPOSITING DOUGH PRODUCTS INTO STRAPS
Everyone wants their straps clean and free from toppings. Until now this has not been possible. By using Danmatic’s Servo Depositor clean straps are now achievable, and the products are deposited precisely into the straps with the topping facing up every time.
- Décor Unit 400 is a Stand Alone Unit operated via a touch panel
- Electrical cabinet mounted on top of the Unit
- Belt width up to 406 mm
- Length of Décor Unit with 1 Seeding station: 2.000 mm
- Capacity up to 4.500 pcs/h long side leading
- Capacity up to 2.000 pcs/h short side leading
- Length of Servo depositor: 970 mm
- Multiple seeders
- Extra seeding hoppers
- Automatic refilling system for topping (Vacuum conveyor)
- Pressing roller
- Mobile storage trolley for extra seeding hoppers
- Danmatic Servo Depositor
Please contact us
Please call us or send your general inquiries.