Décor Unit 300
DECORATING DOUGH PRODUCTS
Danmatic’s Décor Unit is a modular system designed for decoration of freestanding bread.
The Décor Unit is build around a through going conveyor, on which is mounted a moistening roller system and a seeder.
The moistening roller system ensures that the liquid is applied only on the products, while the belt stays dry. This gives the possibility to reuse the surplus topping, as this falls into a collecting bin placed beneath the outfeed of the conveyor.
Moistening of the products can be done by using different liquid applicators like water, starch combinations, egg and oil. The Décor Unit handles liquids with pH-value between 5 and 9.
The seeding hopper is a separate unit, and can be replaced when changing topping. A Flex-coupling on the backside will ensure a quick replacement of the hopper without the use of tools. Replacing the hopper takes less than a minute.
- Significant reduction in consumption of toppings
- Seeder with exchangeable hopper
- Seeder with adjustable strewing width
- Easy to incorporate in existing lines
- Designed for continuous operation – 24/7
- All knife edges are tiltable, without the use of tools, to ease the cleaning and maintenance procedure
- Cleaning reduced to a minimum
- Clean straps and oven belt
- Multiple seeders
- Extra seeding hoppers
- Automatic refilling system for topping (Vacuum conveyor)
- Pressing roller
- Height adjustable framework
- Mobile storage trolley for extra seeding hoppers
- Décor Unit 300 is a Stand Alone Unit operated via the panel (no touch panel)
- Electrical cabinet mounted on top of the unit
- Belt width 230 mm
- Length of Décor Unit: 2.000 mm
- Capacity up to 2.000 pcs/h, short side leading